HVAC systems can shut down if they do not receive appropriate maintenance services. If this happens, you might need to call the technician for AC service in Orlando, FL.
What is the Difference Between AC Maintenance and AC Service?
AC maintenance and AC service are confusing terms. It seems that both of the services mean the same thing. However, that is not the case. Both services are different, and they are called for in different situations. Allow our AC service experts in Orlando to explain the difference to you.
A technician will perform an AC service in Orlando if we receive a call from the customer stating the system has stopped working. We’ll check the system to determine the cause of the problem and repair it.
The goal of AC maintenance service is to apply preventive measures to stop it from breaking down the whole year, whereas the goal of AC service is to find out the reason behind the sudden AC breakdown.
What are the Duties of a Technician During AC Service Calls in Orlando?
We have written all the major steps and duties that a technician follows during air conditioning service appointments in Orlando:
- Disassemble the entire AC unit.
- Check the four essential parts of the AC: evaporator, condenser, evaporator coil, and condenser coil.
- Evaluate the condition of the blower motor and blower belt.
- Survey the running of capacitors.
- Inspect the valves and channels for possible damage.
- Tighten the loose mechanical bolts and other mechanical things.
- Examine the refrigerant levels and pressure and check the lines for associated leakage signs.
- Clean the registers and air filters.
- Inspect the indoor unit’s working.
- Test the thermostat calibration and operation.
- Look for leakage or worn-out signs in the ductwork and ventilation system.
Can AC Maintenance Reduce the Chances of Calling an AC Service Technician in Orlando?
- You get to breathe clean, fresh, and pathogen-free air.
- You can sleep in a less-noisy environment.
- Your AC is warrantied under the maintenance service, so you do not have to worry about a sudden breakdown.
- You will receive efficient services and reduce electricity bills all year long.