An air conditioner needs regular maintenance to ensure that it functions properly, runs more efficiently, and is less likely to break down during the hottest days of summer.
Some simple maintenance that you can do yourself between professional inspections includes cleaning the air filter every month and checking to make sure all vents are clear of obstructions. You can also vacuum the inside of the unit and remove any debris that may have built up. If you notice any strange noises or smells coming from your air conditioner, it is best to call a professional to inspect it.
The qualified technicians at AmeriTech Air Conditioning & Heating can handle any type of maintenance you need. Call us today to schedule an appointment for AC maintenance in Orlando, FL, and surrounding areas!
What are the Most Common Types of Maintenance Performed?
1. Checking the Refrigerant Levels – If the refrigerant levels are too low, it can impact the air conditioner’s ability to cool your home.
2. Cleaning the Filters – This is important because dirty filters can decrease the air conditioner’s efficiency and cause it to break down sooner.
3. Checking the Condenser – The condenser is responsible for releasing the heat that’s collected inside the air conditioner. If it’s dirty, it can impact the unit’s performance.
4. Checking the Electrical Wiring – Damaged wiring can cause your air conditioner to short out and stop working.
5. Tightening Bolts and Screws – Over time, these can become loose and cause the air conditioner to wobble or vibrate.
6. Cleaning the Coils – The coils are responsible for absorbing the heat from the air inside your home. If they’re dirty, they won’t be able to do their job properly.
7. Checking the Thermostat – A malfunctioning thermostat can keep your air conditioner from turning on or off when it should.
No matter what type of maintenance your air conditioner needs, the professionals at AmeriTech Air Conditioning & Heating are here to help. We offer a wide range of services and can handle any type of repair or maintenance you may need.
We also provide air conditioning installation in Maitland, FL, and surrounding areas. If you don’t maintain your heating and air conditioning equipment regularly, you may end up dealing with problems you could have avoided, including needing to replace your unit sooner than the maximum lifespan of your unit.
Give us a call today!